Advantages of Our Rapid Tooling Services
Rapid tooling is mainly used for specific needs including prototyping. It aims to provide the necessary customization for personal applications and involving design through a CAD program, wherein a personal custom mold can be created to fix the problem. Some problems that what rapid prototyping fails to take into account, rapid tooling can be better addressed as a supplement. There is a variety of advantages of rapid tooling.
- Decrease time to market
- Provide the necessary and personal customization
- Meet the budget & save costs
- Make a wide range of products
As a one-stop provider of full prototype services, we make products by high quality Aluminum7075, P20, Nak80 or S136 tool steel. MUD mold base and DFM are also provided via rapid tooling. Before showing some pictures which are made by rapid tooling, we are supposed to check a chat that show the growth rates of various metals. Here is it.
There is a variety of advantages that aluminum 7075 could bring to customers.
- High strength
- Good corrosion resistance
- Good conductor of heat and electricity
Benefits of Nak30
- High stability
- Age hardening
- Texturing and polishing
- Surface enhancements
Benefits of S136
- Retain strength at high temperatures
- Strong corrosion resistance
- Resistance to fire and heat